Monday, July 11, 2005

Edina: “I don't know why it went wrong with Justin. I mean, we just adored each other.”
Patsy: “He's gay.”

sKog's boyfriend is back in town from the far away land that he lives in. I miss him, and he's not even my boyfriend! He's so good with the Kid. sKog and I sit there and gossip and while the two of them read books and play toy cars for hours and hours.

Maybe it's because he doesn't speak English that well. He and the Kid communicate in some French/baby babble/English that only they can understand. Whatever it is, he's the best with kids.

The only way for him to stay here is to marry someone...a woman.

Damn this country for not giving gay men the right to marry. Cause if they did I would surely have the greatest au pair ever! And really, when it comes down to it, gay rights is all about ME, isn't it?
.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know a young lady who married a foreign young man for love and they still deported him and she almost had to leave the country to be with him. It was an awful ordeal to get him back legally.

So it's not just a gay thing and he would probably be sent back anyway. Sorry.
-kat

Monday, July 11, 2005 3:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home