Wednesday, July 06, 2005

F*ck me.

Sketching, sketching, sketching. I spent all morning drawing up things I need to do. I need to make a curtain for the Kid's nightstand. I need to do a painting for my mom. I need to sew a bunch of summer-y bags and totes. I need to make like, 10 birthday cards for the months of July and August. I even sketch up the clothes I'm going to pack for my trip. (Yes, I do that. I'm a dork.) I have to sketch anything I do before I start, even if it's just a quick line drawing. I'm crazy visual like that. If I draw it, I can make it. Build it they will come? Whatever.

No one uses pencils anymore and it's a darn shame. Nothing feels quite as comfortable in your hand, except maybe a fork, I guess. Course there's always mistakes to be made and that's why I have this eraser. Cause that's the first word I think of when I screw up.


.

3 Comments:

Blogger Nanette said...

I still use pencils! I hate writing with pens because I get ink on my hands too easily because I'm left-handed. :)

I love that eraser, by the way. I saw that a while ago and considered getting one.

Thursday, July 07, 2005 2:22:00 PM  
Anonymous c.beans said...

I want one too...

Friday, July 08, 2005 12:19:00 PM  
Blogger justJENN said...

I have an extra one. It's all yours, baby.

Friday, July 08, 2005 12:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home