Friday, July 08, 2005

Generations will come and go...
I hope it's gonna be alright
Cause the music plays forever

I’m a little freaked out for next week. I have THE doctor's appt. The one where they tell you if there are any complications. Scary. Also, I am supposed to find out the sex of the baby. That always makes me nervous, because I am so anal, I totally NEED TO KNOW these things.

People who like to be “surprised,” FORGET IT. I'm a planner, dammit. I need to think of names, among other things. If it’s another boy, easy, nothing to do. If it’s a girl, well that changes everything. New clothes, new toys, new...mindset.

We’ll see how it goes. Then there’s always the fact that when they say BOY, it’s 100%, but if it’s a GIRL, that’s not always the case.
I don’t want any surprises come December.
I..will..be..ticked.

Any guesses on what it will be? Now taking bets. Leave me a comment with your guess, if you care.
The winner gets...well, nothing.
Just my love and affection. Sorry.
.

12 Comments:

Blogger Will said...

I'll guess boy, but only because I guessed girl when a friend last had a baby and was right then. I'm batting 1.000.

Have a boy, name it Will.

Thursday, July 07, 2005 10:43:00 PM  
Blogger Yvett said...

I'm also guessing boy. Just because. Have you checked out a chinese pregnancy calendar. It worked for me both times. Just google it.
I agree, there's too much planning to wait to be surprised. Good luck!

Thursday, July 07, 2005 11:04:00 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

I vote for BOY too. Don't know why.

And Yvett's right -- check out the Chinese Ovulation Calendar. It worked all THREE TIMES!

Friday, July 08, 2005 12:25:00 AM  
Blogger Rokes said...

Just to be different, I'm gonna say it's a girl, and also cuz I think everyone should have at least one of each! I know you love all the cute girly stuff, and wouldn't it be fun to dress her up?! ;)
Hit us up when you're in town!

Friday, July 08, 2005 2:10:00 AM  
Blogger foodiechickie said...

Good luck. I guess a boy.

Friday, July 08, 2005 6:50:00 AM  
Anonymous Marlicia said...

Unfortunately,I have to guess Boy... only because I sooooo want you to have a girl but I never seem to get what I want these days!!

Friday, July 08, 2005 8:10:00 AM  
Blogger bRuiner said...

Boy!

Only 3 more for a full basketball team! (not counting bench players)

*ducks*

bRuiner

Friday, July 08, 2005 9:48:00 AM  
Anonymous c.beans said...

I'm guessing girl...cuz y'know you just wanna make all this girly stuff for her. :)

And just 9 more to make a soccer team...yeah, right.

good luck!

Friday, July 08, 2005 12:17:00 PM  
Anonymous myra said...

First thing that came to mind when you said you were preggers was girl.

Friday, July 08, 2005 12:58:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't have a guess yet. And I just told my niece I'm probably the only weirdo left who wanted to be surprised (tho I knew in my head).
-kat

Friday, July 08, 2005 4:21:00 PM  
Blogger justJENN said...

NO. WAY.

This Chinese calendar is freaky. Crazy asians. HA.

Friday, July 08, 2005 11:21:00 PM  
Blogger DougBot said...

I am guessing a girl but if you start planning on that it will be a boy.

Have you had cravings for sugar and spice or snips and snails and puppy dog tails? That might be a clue... :)

Saturday, July 09, 2005 10:10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home