Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Hot summer streets, and the pavements are burning, I sit around

It's officially hot, and I'm officially pissed off.

Damn this weather, why am I complaining when it's 20 degrees cooler where I live, than in Downtown? Cause I can. If it goes above 79, prepare for my rage.

Yesterday I saw a woman on her lawn pointing a hose directly at her kid. Just standing there, the two of them. Good idea. Except I think I'll train my kid to point the hose at ME, while I kick it my lawn chair. Kid's gotta earn his keep.
.

5 Comments:

Blogger Giao said...

Hee. =)

You'd be raging all the time if you were my neighbor. It's DAMN HOT down here all the time. My crazy monkey likes it. Me, not so much.

Thursday, July 21, 2005 9:02:00 AM  
Blogger Nanette said...

Ugh...the heat is killing me, too. And I realize that this is nothing compared to my hometown, where it's 105+.

Thursday, July 21, 2005 12:49:00 PM  
Anonymous c.beans said...

ya miss coastal...what the heck are you complaining about? I'm here in the 90's every friggin' day.

then again I'm not pregnant. Dang pregnant card! you win.

Thursday, July 21, 2005 4:17:00 PM  
Anonymous myra said...

What? It's hot there too? I don't know how y'all do it? Bring in some Hawaiian tradewinds asap, cause this is ridiculous!

Thursday, July 21, 2005 4:51:00 PM  
Blogger Yvett said...

You'd hate it here. We've had temperatures higher than 100 degrees for more than a month straight. I was pregnant with my son when it was this hot and I Was Not a Pleasant Person To Be Around.

Thursday, July 21, 2005 11:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home