Tuesday, July 05, 2005

I was upset you see, almost all the time
You used to be a stranger, now you are mine

I think I am finally coming to terms with this pregnancy thing. How could I not, when my husband says, “Man, you are HUGE.” Gee thanks. Yet, to people who don't see me naked, I don’t look pregnant at all. In fact, I weigh LESS than before I was pregnant. Huh. Pregnancy, the best diet ever?

At the party yesterday a woman said, “WHAT? You’re pregnant? You don’t even look old enough to have kids - I thought you were 13 years old!” Yikes. No one's ever said that. When I stopped being carded I was kind of sad, but I think I'd rather have that, then someone thinking I'm 13 and with child.
.

2 Comments:

Anonymous c.beans said...

In all my life I will NEVER get that comment. You look 13 AND you carry well enough for people to not think you're pregnant? That's the holy grail baby...

Tuesday, July 05, 2005 10:09:00 AM  
Blogger Nanette said...

You are a blogging, crafting machine! I can only aspire to be either. :)

Tuesday, July 05, 2005 2:26:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home