Wednesday, July 20, 2005

if they were me, if they were me,
and i was you, and i was you

My favorite day of the year, my birthday, is coming soon.
And by soon, I mean weeks from now. HA!
July/August are busy months, tons of people I know have birthdays for some reason. Including, Kyle's best friend KFC...

Jenn: “KFC’s birthday is coming up, should I get him something?”
Kyle: “Yep. It’s August 9th...
ARE YOU SHOCKED that I knew that?”

Jenn: “Yes, considering you don’t even know your own child’s birthday. So, when’s MY birthday?”
Kyle: “Eh, who knows.”

Nice.
.

4 Comments:

Blogger grace said...

sweet blog. nice comic-con recap, too.

thanks for the visit, yo.

btw - i *heart* the smiths. nice blog description :P

Wednesday, July 20, 2005 8:06:00 AM  
Blogger Giao said...

=)

So are you gonna tell me when your birthday is, or what? You know how to get in touch with me. So tell me already!

Wednesday, July 20, 2005 2:58:00 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

No worries, Giao....I pinned her down for the date a couple of months ago! I'll let you in on the date! Maybe I'll give Kyle a call too! Haha!

Wednesday, July 20, 2005 7:15:00 PM  
Blogger justJENN said...

Where have you been??

It's August 27th, by the way.

Wednesday, July 20, 2005 7:34:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home