Sunday, July 03, 2005

Like Butta

Well, I found out the hard way that the Kid is allergic to peanuts. He didn't eat any of his lunch, so when all else fails, I took my doctor's advice and threw a little bit of peanut butter and jelly on some bread and fed it to him. He's over 1 year so the peanut thing, if a problem...shouldn't be.

Was I wrong. Within 1 hour the Kid's eyes welted up like Will Smith in Hitch. Damn, it was sad and horrible. Solidifying my status as the worst mother ever. That's how I felt anyway.

Poor kid. Guess we won't be going HERE anytime soon.
.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kevin Church said...

OH NO! Tell the little monkey that I'll take any peanut products he can't have.

Sunday, July 03, 2005 9:41:00 PM  
Anonymous yo bro said...

Wow, a monkey with a peanut. My two favorite things!

Monday, July 04, 2005 9:49:00 AM  
Blogger Yvett said...

Aww... I hope he's feeling better. My son just turned 2 last month and I'm still freaked about giving him peanuts. My pediatrician had told me not until he was 2 but he has yet to taste any sort of peanut product. I'm just paranoid that way.

Tuesday, July 05, 2005 7:32:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home