Saturday, July 23, 2005

Now no one’s knocked upon my door
for a thousand years, or more

I have been moody lately. I don't know what it is. I'm lonely. I haven't seen or even heard from my friends in a long, long time. Everyone's too busy to chat, email, so no nothing. They'd say it's cause I have kids. But hey man, it's not all me. I get it, people are busy. But I am seriously bored up in here. And my Kid is so tote-able. Just stick him in your pocket and he's good to go. Really.

So right when I'm feeling down, this week is starting to look up. After a drought of no emails but spam, I got a few, which makes me happy. I got to spend some time with Leslie, even if it was baking in the sun, and Rusty came over, who I haven't seen in...I don't know how long. Which was made obvious when I opened the front door and he yelled, "YOUR HAIR!" In a good way, I think.

Also, I got a package from Ani. Boy do I love the presents. Even if they're not for me, it was for the Kid. For his second birthday...uh...his birthday isn't til January. That cracked me up. This is the second time she's done this in a month. Now, don't get me wrong. I love gifts, but six months early is crazy. Made me smile, though.
.

4 Comments:

Blogger foodiechickie said...

I told ya. I had to beat everyone else. Hahahahahahahhaha;) Weren't there more books?
Also so what if you have kids? Your friends should come over. Your still you just with tiny clones. More to like! And it's a good thing you met Leslie. You both have kidlets and can hang out together. Hope you get to meet more friends with kids and your old friends stop being scared. And when new people want to be friends. Let them in too. Good luck.

Saturday, July 23, 2005 2:03:00 PM  
Blogger justJENN said...

There were more books. The kid took the MONKEY ones and ran.

Saturday, July 23, 2005 5:05:00 PM  
Blogger foodiechickie said...

Bahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Sunday, July 24, 2005 7:01:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm going to take this post to mean that you missed me. Weather you did or not.

BTW - what's a nubian?

-shoeless kat

Sunday, July 24, 2005 8:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home