Wednesday, July 13, 2005

O is for the oven with it's burning heat...

Oh iFILM, you make me laugh when I'm having a bad day.

Holy shit. This is hilarious. Mr. T, raps about his mother. My fave part, besides the pulled up gym socks, is when he spells out M-O-T-H-E-R.

This one - my brother made me watch. If you ever played Super Mario Brothers, (Ok, fine, I did. Happy?) then this will make you laugh at the dork-i-ness. Or, um, your own dork-i-ness if you remember any of this music.
(It's way too long by the way. I turned it off after about 1 minute.)

I'm a fan of dance music, so sue me. So I happen to like the Weekend by Michael Gray. The video however - well. It's about, you know, your average office girls, filing and writhing around making copies...in bikinis. Cause yeah, that's what I did at my office.
.

2 Comments:

Blogger foodiechickie said...

I love Mr. T.

Wednesday, July 13, 2005 7:07:00 AM  
Blogger Yvett said...

These are hilarious! I'm going to treat my mother right because of this.
Uh, oh. Someone filmed us at my office. :P

Wednesday, July 13, 2005 7:50:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home