Friday, July 29, 2005

pour some sugar on me

I taste sweet. I didn't get but 10 minutes out of the house and I was eaten by mosquitos. Ouch. No one else was! Must be all that sugar I eat.

It's surprisingly pleasant in Hawaii. Rainy, which I like, and not too hot. Better than L.A., if I do say so. I ate shave ice today, and if the camera worked better, you'd see how lovely it was. But it doesn't - so you won't.

Tomorrow I am going to pick up a fantastic gift that KFC gave to me, I'll tell you more about that when I get it. How vague is this post, anyway?
.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nanette said...

Sounds very fun! :-)

Friday, July 29, 2005 7:24:00 AM  
Blogger Jodi said...

I tend to not like rain, but after all this heat in L.A., I think it would be a relief! Enjoy the shave ice!

Friday, July 29, 2005 11:51:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home