Saturday, July 30, 2005

Randomness

Some random things about Hawaii:

1. Even when it's not that hot, I still feel sticky. Ick.

2. The sales tax is only 4%. Yay!

3. The soft water takes some getting used to. Other people love it, and I know L.A.'s hard water is crap, but I'm used to it. It's disconcerting to stand there trying to get this soap off of me for 20 minutes, and nothing happens.

4. This doesn't really apply to Hawaii, as much as it does to everywhere except Los Angeles, but damn. I can't believe how many people in this world still smoke. It's amazing. You know you're killing yourself, right? I just don't get it.

It's too hot to stand up. I think I'll pass out on the ground now...
.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lady Librarian said...

Do you know what I loved about Hawaii? I know this is probably just for the tourists, but I love the way the buses in Honolulu say "Aloha" when the doors open. Man, that cracked me up every time! I wish London buses did that, it would make the journey to work so much more fun.

Wednesday, August 03, 2005 7:23:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home