Friday, July 01, 2005

The "S" is for Super, the "U" is for Unique.


My Uncle LOVES Sci-Fi. Tv shows, movies, whatever, the dude is WAY into it. Not so much, "going to a Con and wearing a costume into it," but into it nonetheless. This weekend is my Aunt's big Fourth of July party - as their house is prime real estate for fireworks watching. In parts of Los Angeles, having fireworks is illegal cause, well...PEOPLE DIE. Nah, I don't know if that's true, but it sure sounds dramatic, doesn't it? So her yard has the best view of the city’s free "Spectacularrrr."

Anyway, when I get together with my Uncle, I usually ask him to recap the entire season of shows I stopped watching. Last time? He answered all my questions about the whole last few seasons of Angel. Talk about a show that went to crap. Hello, a puppet episode? I'm not saying Joss Whedon was high, wait, yes I am. God I hate puppets almost as much as clowns, I'll have you know. Anyway, my Uncle's recaps are better than watching the show, and even better when he's had a few beers.

So this year? I think I'll ask him about Smallville. When Smallville debuted, I watched it religiously. I haven't seen it since Season 2. I don't know, it got...annoying. However, the other night there was nothing on tv, so I saw part of an episode. What the hell. Why do I do that, it's so confusing!

1. Why is Chloe dead?
2. Why is Lois Lane in Smallville?
3. What the...Lois Lane is related to Chloe?
4. Tom Welling is a sexy boy.

That last one wasn't really so much a question, as a statement. Anyway, I hope to get my questions answered this weekend, and see some purty fireworks.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nanette said...

Mmm...Tom Welling....yummy....

Friday, July 01, 2005 1:23:00 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

So tell those nosy people to stay the hell back!

Great! Now that's stuck in my head!!!

As for Smallville - - I've only caught 1 or 2 episodes, and everytime I think, "man these people are all gorgeous!"

Friday, July 01, 2005 6:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home