Friday, August 19, 2005

Bounce with me

My birthday is in one week - whohoo! No one cares but me. Anyway, I am reminded that it's my birthday because my annual FREE Hot Dog on a Stick coupon arrived in my email. Dammit. I can't eat hot dogs. Stupid pregnancy. No corn-doggy goodness for me. This birthday sucks.

Seeing those Hot Dog on a Stick girls bounce up and down making lemonade reminds me that Victoria's Secret is pimping their new IPEX bra. I am intrigued simply because, One - I love Victoria's Secret, and Two - they promo it as the "World's most advanced bra." How can they make such a claim? What if there's one that shoots fire, or answers your email for you? I'd say that's more advanced. Also, I am interested in why I should pay $45 for a bra? Well, unless it shoots fire. Then I'd pay $50.
.

9 Comments:

Blogger foodiechickie said...

Hah funny! No one cares!

Friday, August 19, 2005 7:16:00 AM  
Blogger Yvett said...

We care, Jenn. You can't eat hot dogs? I'd never heard of that. My ob/gyn didn't let me have any sort of caffeine or tuna fish.

Friday, August 19, 2005 8:52:00 AM  
Blogger RedCartRomance said...

Just eat the darn hot dog. Cook it really well! I ate them when I was PG and my kid is fine... we think... well so far.
Oh- so the point of my post was to say HAPPY B'day - mine is the 22nd but I didn't get a free hot dog.

Friday, August 19, 2005 1:45:00 PM  
Anonymous c.beans said...

Hey, I'll do the good ole friend thang and eat the corn dog FOR YOU! haha...

Friday, August 19, 2005 3:17:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love people who get excited about their birthdays.

For a bra that shoots fire...nah, I'd hurt myself with just an advanced one.

One of the first and last bras I'd bought from VS broke before there was a local one for me to return it to so I save the $. The last and best I've bought lately is the Barely There brand at Kohls. I bought 2 and gor a free one in the mail. I love them and I loves me some Kohls too...
-kat

Friday, August 19, 2005 4:01:00 PM  
Blogger Rokes said...

That IPEX bra is pretty comfortable...but I'm not sure it's worth $50. That's why I didn't buy another one this trip! Hopefully the price will go down soon!

Friday, August 19, 2005 5:00:00 PM  
Blogger justJENN said...

KAT!
Did you see that preview for "My Name is Earl?" Oh...looks like crap but I don't care. Jason Lee...mmm.

Friday, August 19, 2005 7:55:00 PM  
Blogger Giao said...

Oh, girl, you are setting out for my heart yet again. I love a great hot dog on a stick. I got cravings for them when I was preggers. I didn't eat them, but in the end it didn't matter anyway!

And you know we care it's your bday soon. Tee!

Friday, August 19, 2005 8:51:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm just glad it's gonna be on Tuesdays so I can watch it:). I could be wrong but I don't think it'll be crap. But that's comparing it to what's already on...

We live in a nation where Dukes of Hazzard was #1.

I just bought the first season of the muppet show.

You be the judge.
-kat

Sunday, August 21, 2005 7:31:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home