Thursday, August 04, 2005

Coffee, tea or me

A friend of mine had a bday today. August birthdays kick ass. Just so you know.

She loves Coffee Bean, and in the bay area, there is only ONE. One? You're joking.

So as I was picking up my stash of Japanese Cherry Tea, I noticed that they had boxes of do-it-yourself Blended Coffee mixes. Just mix it up and you're done - they even provide the proper cups, which was beyond cute, I thought.

I sent off a box for her birthday. I'd say it was a success, as she mixed up a drink and emailed me the picture. Look at that nicely manicured finger. She could be the next Vanna White.
.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jodi said...

Only one? How strange. What a thoughtful gift. I personally love the pomegranate blueberry tea drinks...yum!

Friday, August 05, 2005 1:21:00 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

I've been itching to try that cherry tea, but the last two times I've gone, they've been out!!! Yikes!

Friday, August 05, 2005 1:57:00 PM  
Anonymous c.beans said...

LOL - here's how bad my reading/comprehension is (my eyes must be lazy). I thought you said, "...a friend of mine had a baby..." and I was like 'SHE DID?!' haha...I'm a dangerous reader - I cause all kind of rumors this way; by accident of course.

Anyway - thanks for sharing the Coffee Bean box! I didn't think much of it until I clicked on the link, the box is hellah cute. So I'm gonna go buy it now...great - i wasn't supposed to be spending too much money this month, but what the heck.

Nice nials by the way Miss Coffee Bean. :)

Friday, August 05, 2005 5:51:00 PM  
Blogger mipmup said...

i know! can you believe there is only one there? and so hard to park (big surprise).

Friday, August 05, 2005 6:15:00 PM  
Blogger Nanette said...

I've seen that one CB. Poor little guy lost in a sea of Fourbucks, I mean, Starbucks.

Saturday, August 06, 2005 7:24:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home