Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Edina: "Inside of me, sweetie, there is a thin person just screaming to get out."
Mother: "Just the one, dear?"


Jenn: "I feel like eating a donut."
O.G: "Did you see that Times article about how you're NOT supposed to gain a lot of weight when you're pregnant?"
*hands me the article out of the trash*
Jenn: "FIRST OF ALL, the people in this article are 560 pounds! That's like five times what I weigh, HELLO."
O.G.: "Well, I'm just saying."
Jenn: "Screw you, I'm getting a donut."
O.G: "Oh dear."
.

6 Comments:

Blogger foodiechickie said...

Eat the donut!

Wednesday, August 24, 2005 7:48:00 AM  
Anonymous myra said...

Donuts! Donuts!

Wednesday, August 24, 2005 9:48:00 AM  
Blogger alexis said...

I thought eating whatever the hell you wanted was the only upsaide to pregnancy??

Wednesday, August 24, 2005 10:08:00 AM  
Anonymous c.beans said...

Guess what was on the counter when I walked into work this morning. 4 BOXES of the sugary sweetness. How nice it was to read your post when needless to say, I picked up a Krispy Kreme as my breakfast this morning. Here's to eating donuts!

Wednesday, August 24, 2005 10:32:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Krispy Kreme killed the good bakery/locally produced donut. I can't find a decent donut hole now. Stupid KK...

Hey Jenn, what do you think of Arrested Development being on Mondays now? I think I'll like it!
If they don't keep messing it up.
-kat

Wednesday, August 24, 2005 4:43:00 PM  
Blogger mipmup said...

what is up with her and your weight?? geez!

Wednesday, August 24, 2005 4:45:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home