Tuesday, August 09, 2005

fat chance

Kill me. I've succumbed to maternity clothes. Goodbye skinny jeans and nice tops. I'm not big enough to fill out the maternity clothes, but my old pants are definitely tight-ish. I could still wear my old shirts, but I am not fond of that "belly sticking out" look, that is oh so popular on the streets. So I'll just be swimming in these maternity clothes and people will think I'm some sort of oddly styled hobo, until my tummy decides to bust out big time.

What's worse is seeing clothes that I just love and want very badly. Such as this dress. I keep staring at it, wishing it were mine. Not that I'd pay that much anyway, but still. It's the IDEA that I can't even try it on. Being fat sucks.
.

5 Comments:

Blogger Leslie said...

Oh I hear you! Soon enough, though, you won't EVER HAVE TO WEAR MATERNITY AGAIN! Now THAT'S exciting! :)

Tuesday, August 09, 2005 12:27:00 PM  
Anonymous c.beans said...

GOODNESS! That dress is $250. I think I'll just be "looking" at that dress also.

Tuesday, August 09, 2005 2:42:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Jenn, I think if you look through your archives you'll find you were lusting over an extremely similar (tho I think shorter) dress the last time you were at this stage:D.
-kat

Tuesday, August 09, 2005 6:42:00 PM  
Anonymous c.beans said...

why Kat, I was thinking the same exact thing when I saw the dress Jenn posted. :) how funny...

Wednesday, August 10, 2005 9:38:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's really funny is that I'd remember something like that since I can't remember much of anything else! Thanks for your memory of that too:D!
-kat

Wednesday, August 10, 2005 9:49:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home