Monday, August 15, 2005

Girlfriend in a coma

I read about this woman who is pregnant, but in a coma. They don't know if she'll come out of it, but there is a risk to leave the baby in, as it will die, or take it out, and the mother may die.

I told Kyle, if it were me - save the baby, and pull the plug on me while you're at it. He said, "Who will take care of the kid?" Um, hello, YOU perhaps? Jesus Christ, I may not wake up for ten years, can’t I catch a break around here?

My brother said, "You'll wake up ten years later and Kyle will have ten years worth of dishes piled up for you to do."
.

5 Comments:

Blogger foodiechickie said...

Is that the lady with Melanoma(SP>) who fell into a coma? If it is I read in people the baby survived a girl.

Monday, August 15, 2005 8:52:00 AM  
Blogger bRuiner said...

Haha, i'll tell kyle to eat out alot so the 10 years of dishes won't be *too* bad.

Monday, August 15, 2005 9:06:00 AM  
Anonymous c.beans said...

10 years of dishes?! Are you kidding me? I think I'd just stay asleep.

And yes, the baby girl of the woman who was in a coma survived. Actually, the woman was already pronounced B.D. and was kept alive specifically to deliver the baby at the earliest time possible.

Monday, August 15, 2005 5:05:00 PM  
Blogger foodiechickie said...

Right that's the same one.

Tuesday, August 16, 2005 8:38:00 AM  
Anonymous Jared said...

This won't work in reality, that is what I suppose.
juniors clothes | lesbian magazine | London hotel

Wednesday, January 25, 2012 1:35:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home