Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Make you say UUHHHH.

Oh...my...GOD.

RAP CHIPS.
This is not a joke.

"Dirt McGirt Sour Cream and Onion chips"? I'd prefer "Big Baby Jesus Cheetos", but hey, I'm no marketing genius.

You know what would go perfect with chips? A Coke slushee...mmm. Anything icy, I'm down for. My cousin and I were watching Regis and Kelly and the guest was this woman from Real Simple magazine. She showed how you can use your ice cream machine to make your own slurpees at home. So we did it. Right then and there. And damn, was it good. Take a look.
.

6 Comments:

Blogger Kevin Church said...

Man, I liked Real Simple until it got bought out and became Simply Expensive.

Wednesday, August 17, 2005 6:21:00 AM  
Blogger Jen14221 said...

I can't believe you have an ice cream machine.

Wednesday, August 17, 2005 7:22:00 AM  
Blogger foodiechickie said...

Bahahahahha! Rap chips! I have to find them. My husband has been addicted to the coke slushees at 7-11 lately! How funny! I have an ice cream machine also. Must try! Thanks!

Wednesday, August 17, 2005 7:54:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish real simple had more important info like that when I subscribed to it.
-kat

Wednesday, August 17, 2005 2:54:00 PM  
Anonymous Yo Bro said...

I saw that target website. Now I want that chocolate fondue fountain for my birthday. Whoever thought up that fountain of chocolate must have been peering into my dreams.

Wednesday, August 17, 2005 10:06:00 PM  
Anonymous Tristram said...

Here, I do not actually think this is likely to have success.
this site | at this shop | at this shop

Tuesday, February 07, 2012 7:10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home