Tuesday, August 02, 2005

meme'd out

Giao was on vacay in ATL and sent me this meme while I was on vacay in Hawaii. Vacations for bloggers. What can I say.
I altered it a bit, cause some categories, just didn't work for me. I'm a rebel like that.

5 CDs in your Player:
• Nightbird ~ Erasure
• Best of Elvis Costello ~ Elvis Costello
• Sing When You're Winning ~ Robbie Williams
• Back to Mine ~ Pet Shop Boys
• cd of 80's music ~ me

5 Movies You've Seen Recently:
(I'm changing this one to tv shows, cause I really don't go to the movies, ever. Please don't judge me on my crap tv watching.)
5 TV Shows You TIVO:
Big Brother
Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law
Laguna Beach, the real O.C.
Paula Deen
Hell's Kitchen

5 Nice Things That Happened To You Lately:
• I was given a new phone
• My Kid gave me three kisses
• I ate coffee ice cream, lots of it.
• Saw lots of friends
• I went on a week's vacay.

5 MP3s on your playlist:
• Here is the House ~ Depeche Mode
• Regret~ New Order
• Wave of Mutilation ~ Pixies
• Postcards from Paradise ~ Flesh for Lulu
• Holiday ~ Madonna

I'm also adding this, simply because a friend emailed me this question (weird), so I'll throw it in:
5 things you are obsessed with:
• shoes
• purses
• paper/stationery
• coffee
• monkeys

5 Friends You're Passing This To:
Anyone who wants it.
.

6 Comments:

Blogger Jodi said...

I'll bite and answer on my site.

Tuesday, August 02, 2005 12:20:00 PM  
Blogger Nanette said...

Yay for Harvey Birdman, Laguna Beach and monkeys! Brent almost bought a shirt at Giant Robot that said something like, "Rich Kids Get All The Monkeys."

Tuesday, August 02, 2005 12:22:00 PM  
Anonymous c.beans said...

I swear, there's this woman who looks just like Paula Dean at my work. I'd take a picture, but I'm not allowed to bring cameras into the site. :(

can you tell I'm bored at work?

Tuesday, August 02, 2005 4:02:00 PM  
Anonymous Neil said...

Haven't you read that there is a new blog produced every second?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/technology/4737671.stm

There's no time for vacations. One day off, and you can lose all your readership to the next guy.

Tuesday, August 02, 2005 4:19:00 PM  
Blogger Giao said...

Hee! I love your rebellious ass. Thanks for playing along. We're soul sisters on the music front somewhere in there, no?

Tuesday, August 02, 2005 5:42:00 PM  
Anonymous Lawrence said...

Very helpful info, much thanks for your post.
demolition | easy shrimp recipes | netbooks review

Wednesday, January 25, 2012 2:40:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home