Saturday, August 13, 2005

wait a minute mr. postman

Since I wrote that incredibly "nice" note to my mailman, I haven't gotten...a single...package.

Shit.

And I know there's stuff I ordered that is supposed to be on it's way. I think I just dug myself into a hole. An empty hole that has no packages in it.

Anyway, before the travesty that is my war with the postman, I received a lovely gift for the Kid from Nan, of asian-y board books. They are cute, and kinda make me hungry.

Also, long ago, I got a gift from bRuiner's recent jaunt on a cruise. Wowee, cruise? What are you 70? JUST KIDDING. It is an awesome cutting board. He must know I love the kitchen stuff. Kyle foams at the mouth when he sees me get more kitchenware in my collection. I don't know why he's complaining. He's NEVER had to cook a meal in our entire time together. Even peanut butter and jelly, I make it for him. The man can barely find the forks in the kitchen, so let me be with my kitchenware, thank you. This Caribbean wood is gorgeous. I don't want to cut on it, even!
.

4 Comments:

Blogger foodiechickie said...

That wood is gorgeuse. I'm like that with my egg collection. I can't use them. I hope your mailman stops behaving badly, otherwise you'll have to find where he lives and stop his mail.

Saturday, August 13, 2005 7:06:00 AM  
Blogger Giao said...

There's bad stuff going on with mail carriers all over. There have been 2 things I've been awaiting in the mail that have not arrived (my snail mail person said the Delivery Confirmation said one of them was delivered to me. but it wasn't!). I really miss my old carrier in Chicago. He was the tops. Booo. It's highly unlawful for them to be so Newman-like!

Saturday, August 13, 2005 10:02:00 AM  
Blogger Paul said...

That's not JUST a cutting board.

That's a piece of FURNITURE.

Saturday, August 13, 2005 4:31:00 PM  
Anonymous c.beans said...

I was gonna say, he packed that thing?! Then again, it's a cruise - prolly not far from the boat to the car...but still...it is huuuuge. hahaha. nice tho.

Tuesday, August 16, 2005 7:12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home