Sunday, August 28, 2005

Yesterday I got so old
I felt like I could die

I had a wonderrrrful birthday. And thanks for all the well wishes. This picture from Alexis, totally made me crack up. I got lots of nice things, which made for a very pleasant weekend.

If there's one way to my heart, it's through music I love. Giao sent me a big ol' stash of stuff for my birthday, and while I loved all of it, I have to say, the cd she made for me was the best. Dead Milkmen, Stone Roses, Lush, Ride, Erasure, James...come on!! Shoegazers. Her and me. This girl might be my twin sister. Course she'd have to be THE EVIL twin. MWAHAHAHA...

Oh and can you believe Woodsy was crazy enough to send me RAP CHIPS? Of course she did. Cause she knows I'm "Bored as hell and I wanna get ill, so I go to a place where my homeboyz chill." Anyway, if Rap Chips taught me anything it's that Lil' Romeo says, "Stay in school." What. Does that kid even go to school?

There were lots of other things that happened this weekend, but I'll write about them when I'm not so tired. I actually fell asleep at 10pm last night. Holy crap. Was it because I'm now "old?" Do I qualify to go to Denny's with O.G. for the early bird specials now??? Yikes.
.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

I had never heard of the term "shoegazer" until last night when my Seattle cousin explained it to me. And now you're using it to describe yourself. Does this mean you're really hardcore into the music? You're not a "scenester"? Wow, there's a whole set of terminology I know nothing about.

Sunday, August 28, 2005 9:56:00 AM  
Blogger Jodi said...

It was probably the heat that made you go to sleep early...not your age!

Monday, August 29, 2005 11:47:00 AM  
Blogger Giao said...

Hee! I will take being the evil twin if I must. Shoegazer + evil = does not compute.

=) Hope you had an awesome day!

Tuesday, August 30, 2005 8:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home