Thursday, August 18, 2005

You only tell me you love me when you're drunk

I know I am a bad girl. I know this because I use my new camera phone for evil.

I was in line at the market this morning. There was a woman in front of me with a "I love God" kind of Church-i-tude shirt on. Check out what she was buying.


*click for big-ness*

Is that awesome or what? ONE giant can of Coors Light and a bottle of cheap champagne. Hello, it was before 9am.

I love my camera phone. I'm going to hell. She may not be going to hell, but wherever she goes, she'll arrive happy and drunk.
.

9 Comments:

Blogger Jodi said...

I LOVE IT!!! You rock!

Thursday, August 18, 2005 12:17:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ouch! That hurts.

I don't know if you've noticed but I'm Chrisitan and yeah, I just found out that you can't buy booze in this state between 3-7 am...

Also, on rare occasion, I still say words that start with an f.

I don't think that was even remotely evil. Just observant- try harder!:)
-kat

Thursday, August 18, 2005 3:06:00 PM  
Blogger mipmup said...

classic! i need to have a camera phone. there is just too much greatness out there begging to be captured.

Thursday, August 18, 2005 4:38:00 PM  
Blogger foodiechickie said...

Hahahahha I love it!

Thursday, August 18, 2005 6:40:00 PM  
Blogger Lady Librarian said...

I'm getting my first camera phone next week, and do you know what I can't wait to do? Photograph all the people who offend me with their bad clothes, shoes and hair so I can email them to my friends. Mwa ha haaaaaa.

Friday, August 19, 2005 4:17:00 AM  
Blogger Rokes said...

I have an evil picture too...it required me taking a picture of this girl's ass...AND, I used my regular camera (w/o flash)!! I'll email it to you when my computer is running better!

Friday, August 19, 2005 5:04:00 PM  
Blogger justJENN said...

Rokes that had better not be a picture of MY ASS.

Friday, August 19, 2005 7:55:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

her biggest sin was buying coors.

bleh.
-kat

Sunday, August 21, 2005 7:34:00 AM  
Blogger Rokes said...

Nope, it's not you, haha!! I'll email it to you as soon as i get a chance. Part of the fun is just being able to take the picture w/o being caught! Ha, ha!!!

Thursday, August 25, 2005 3:29:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home