Friday, September 23, 2005

Cut a real impression on this heart of mine,
I'm loving what is happening to me

While Will has been busy buying condoms in packs of 36, Rivers Cuomo has been abstaining from sex for two years. I do believe there's a middle ground in there somewhere.

When you're pregnant, it's obvious you've had sex of course, and it gives people free reign to talk about all kinds of crazy related issues that seem really inappropriate in any other forum.

Get women together at a baby shower, you will hear things such as "nipple confusion" and "episiotomy." If you don't know what that last one is, I'll let you look it up yourself.

When I was pregnant the first time it was all exciting and new. Now I've been there done that and I'm just ready to get on with it, already. Still, lately I feel a lot of love in my heart for this kid that is coming my way soon. At the same time, I feel very bad - maybe if this second one was a girl, there'd be more excitement about it. I was thinking of having a shower/party for this one, just because...well, cause I felt bad that it's not a big deal. Then I decided, eh, forget it. Why bother. This poor kid! Will his whole life be like this? "Want a cookie? Eh, forget it."

No wonder my brother keeps complaining that second children get the shaft.
.

8 Comments:

Blogger Leslie said...

Too funny, Jenn!
Yes, pregnancy and motherhood do introduce a slew of new words into your vocabulary! And I snorted at the nipple confusion, btw!!!

And yes. . .the second kids gets the shaft. Take it from me. I know!

Friday, September 23, 2005 9:42:00 AM  
Blogger Jen14221 said...

I had to double check b/c you wrote that Will bought 36 packs of condoms....but he only bought 36 condoms.
Still, that's more sex than I am having. Good for him!

Friday, September 23, 2005 10:12:00 AM  
Blogger justJENN said...

Jen I changed it just to clarify. For you.

Friday, September 23, 2005 10:20:00 AM  
Blogger Will said...

I think I'd rather people thought I needed 36 boxes of condome.

Friday, September 23, 2005 1:18:00 PM  
Blogger Yvett said...

I had no idea about Rivers Cuomo. He should've called me.

My second baby gets the shaft too. All is so new with the first. My son has never even gotten his picture taken with Santa or the Easter Bunny.

Friday, September 23, 2005 7:37:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And the poor kid hasn't even been born yet...

You can even the score though, just make sure that your oldest has to earn every privledge, then tell him he has to take his little brother. And if LB messes up - blame the oldest. Yes, I am the oldest and I have issues:D.
-kat

Friday, September 23, 2005 9:21:00 PM  
Blogger cessna said...

what is nipple confusion? i've never heard that one before!

sounds like an awesome name for a women's punk rock band!

Monday, September 26, 2005 5:50:00 PM  
Anonymous Jeffry said...

Gosh, there is a great deal of worthwhile material above!
custom fabric | retirement cards | where is Niagara Falls

Tuesday, January 24, 2012 3:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home