Thursday, September 15, 2005

Don't play the NAME GAME

I have NO names for this new Kid2. Poor bastard. I am currently stuck on the letters "K" and "C". I am liking names that start with those letters, but still, nothing. So - whatever Britney Spears is going to name her kid, I'm going to name mine that too.

RIGHT.

Cause YOU KNOW some idiot is going to do that.

Did you know that Luther Vandross' middle name was RONZONI?? He was named after the spaghetti, I kid you not.

Meanwhile, I'm slightly pissed that Jermaine Jackson (brother of Michael) named his kid "Jermajesty." No sir, this is not a joke. Damn it to hell that I didn't think of that name first.

"JENNMAJESTY."
.

4 Comments:

Blogger bRuiner said...

I fully endorse names beginning with K :-)

Friday, September 16, 2005 7:43:00 AM  
Blogger Yvett said...

Do what famous people do and just name him random nouns- Apple, Audio Science, Pilot Inspektor, Jett, Rocket, Racer . . . In your case something like Ketchup, Kickboxer, Cello, or Cruiser. Ha! Ha! No, I'm sure you'll think of something you like.

Friday, September 16, 2005 8:45:00 AM  
Blogger justJENN said...

bR:

I know you are! But, sorry. Kyle is anti the name Kevin. I'm sure it's because of something you've done.

Friday, September 16, 2005 8:57:00 AM  
Anonymous myra said...

One of the cast members on Saturday Night Live is named - Finesse, his Mom must have really liked that shampoo.

Friday, September 16, 2005 10:58:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home