Thursday, September 29, 2005

From the edge of the deep green sea, and she listens like her head's on fire

It's hotter than hell, suddenly. No amount of high powered A/C will make me feel any better. So I drive with the windows down, AND the A/C on. I do my part to waste energy, what can I say.

However, windows down allows in all kinds of pollution. Why is it, that people who smoke, always drive with their cigarettes hanging out of the car window? All it does is just go wafting back into my car. If you want to kill yourself - go ahead, roll up the goddam car windows and smoke your bloody brains out. But you don't have to go killing me too. Now I've got a headache. F*ckers.
.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nanette said...

I was going to blog about the heat last night, but damn blogger was down. And then I was going to comment on your post about the heat, but damn blogger was down and therefore I couldn't. It was miserable last night.

Friday, September 30, 2005 10:19:00 AM  
Blogger Jodi said...

I agree that the return of this heat sucks! I'm not digging the smoky air either. I was already having sinus problems and now my asthma is acting up. I can't wait to be able to turn off my a/c. Yikes.

Friday, September 30, 2005 6:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home