Tuesday, September 27, 2005

If love wasn't here would we reinvent it?

Have you ever seen a couple and wondered, "How in the world did THOSE two get together?" I'm sure people probably say the same thing about me and my husband - but last week I met this couple and they were just so, very different.

The guy was so nice - and quiet and pleasant. While the woman...well, she was ccrreeaazzyy with a capital C. I wondered how they ever decided to get married. A friend of mine who knows them said, "Yeah, they are strange. It's obvious they are supposed to be with other people." It was bizarre.

Meanwhile there is a huge surge in people I know that are getting married. These people included. Except I don't know them.
.

1 Comments:

Anonymous myra said...

He's the yin to her yang maybe?

Monday, September 26, 2005 7:48:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home