Sunday, September 04, 2005

It's STILL my birthday!

Wow. It's really cool and quite touching, to get a gift from someone you don't even know. Today I got a very very nice custom made sterling silver charm bracelet from RandomJen. (Yes, all my friends are named Jen. Even the guys. Kidding.) She sells all different kinds, mostly Boston themed, a nod to her old 'hood. Mine was mommy themed. I added her to my links page. She's soooo crafty.

Then I was gifted by Kathleen, including a pack of her very own cards. There was a clock in there too, which...of course, I can't figure out how to change the time. Always my downfall. So it will just be 3:32 forever, I guess.

THEN, I was gifted by Alexis, cool scrapbooking stuff and a hilarious LUV2BLOG notepad. Very funny.


And also a plethora of kitchen-y things from Myra, yay! And more Mentos. One can never have enough Mentos, I say.


Wow, what a nice extended birthday! What nice friends!
.

3 Comments:

Blogger Leslie said...

What fun goodies!

That little grater is adorable!

I'll have to check out Jen's shop! :)

Saturday, September 03, 2005 9:11:00 PM  
Blogger Liquid Sky Arts said...

LOL... how did that clock get in there? I have a feeling that one came from Myra ...she sent all kinds of neat little gadgets!

Such fun gifts, I really adore the stash Alexis sent... I don't scrapbook but I love all of the neat accessories that they sell for them. :)

Sunday, September 04, 2005 9:32:00 AM  
Blogger alexis said...

LOL I stuck the clock in there. I thought it was cute. It reminded me of the gift fvor you sent me with the feet on it. Glad you enjoyed everything!

Monday, September 05, 2005 9:02:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home