Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Meme-o to self

I'm at work, on lunch break from drawing toilets. So I'll do this!

What color is most reflective of you?
Black.

How did you get the idea for your journal name?
I used to be a dj. That was my on-air name.

What song are you playing now, or wish you were playing?
But Not Tonight - Depeche Mode

What color underwear are you wearing?
Black. (Is this my standard answer or what?)

Do you want a baby? Another one?
No.

What does your dad do for a living?
Steals money.

What does your mom do for a living?
Tells people to be quiet.

What color are your bedsheets?
Not black.

What was the last concert you attended?
Erasure

Who was with you?
Well, Andy Bell was there, and so was Vince.

What was the last movie you saw?
Hitchhiker's Guide - *Martin Freeman!*

Who do you dislike most at this moment?
Suprisingly, no one. It's a good day so far.

What food are you craving right now?
Chewy Sweet Tarts

Did you dream last night?
I do every night.

What was the last tv show you watched?
My Name is Earl - "Oh no you didn't just push B7!"

What is to the left of you?
Drawings of urinals.

What was the last thing you ate?
Pastry from Coffee Bean

Who is your best friend of the opposite sex?
Someone who won't read this anyway.

Write a song lyric that's in your head?
She's filing her nails as they're dragging the lake.

Who last imed you?
No one, I'm working, bitches.

Where is your significant other right now?
With bRuiner, probably.

Do you have a crush?
Yes. And I KNOW he loves me too.

What shampoo do you use?
Bumble & Bumble

When was the last time you cut your hair?
I'm going for a disco fro.

Are you on any meds?
I thought I was, but turns out I was just eating Sweet Tarts.

Do you have a mental disease?
Tourettes probably.

What shirt are you wearing?
A black silk sweater.

What is your fave frozen treat?
Coffee Ice cream.

Are you sexy?
No.

What's your favorite shopping store?
I have plenty.

Can you imagine yourself ever getting married?
Yes.
.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to tape Earl again tonight for my kid. Stupid TiVo people means I missed the first minute or two last week when I tried. :D

Ok, I'm really irritated by AD last night. It seems they're going to continue to implode. I sure hope Chachi can save it.

What's your favorite non-shopping store?
-kat

Tuesday, September 27, 2005 3:13:00 PM  
Blogger bRuiner said...

Woot, i'm all about the shout-outs :-)

And yeah, you're right, he's right over there... anything you want me to tell him? Perhaps bring home some instant Betty Crocker goodness? :-) haha

bRuiner

Tuesday, September 27, 2005 3:22:00 PM  
Blogger justJENN said...

bR -
All I know is I plan on im'ing you when I go into labor. Since you're easier to get ahold of.

Tuesday, September 27, 2005 9:13:00 PM  
Blogger Nanette said...

I'd like to ask you one more question: Are you a big William Hung fan?

Tuesday, September 27, 2005 9:49:00 PM  
Blogger justJENN said...

Nanette, why does everyone ask me that?

Tuesday, September 27, 2005 10:11:00 PM  
Blogger Dear Monday said...

omg, I almost fell over when I clicked on your crush response, and there was Keanu!

Oh, btw hello and I think you're hilarious :)

Wednesday, September 28, 2005 11:09:00 PM  
Blogger bRuiner said...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20050929/od_nm/life_toilets_dc


Where you there????? heheehe

Thursday, September 29, 2005 3:37:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home