Tuesday, September 20, 2005

The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, waistoids, dweebies, dickheads - they all adore him. They think he's a righteous dude.

I just have to say - it's raining in Southern California and I couldn't be happier!

In high school I was friends with all different kinds of people, nerds, jocks, cheerleaders and of course, the punk/goths.

Ever wonder what guys with mohawks do when it rains? Well, my friend in high school used to just lay his hair flat. He had long hair which gave the 'hawk a good 10 inch spike, front to back. When it rained...no mohawk. Cause you know, nothing is sadder than a limp mohawk.
.

3 Comments:

Blogger Leslie said...

Okay is this thunder freaking you out too?

Tuesday, September 20, 2005 9:43:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am still thoroughly in awe of a good mohawk. A real one. Not the mullet everyone-in-the-family even the 4 year old redneck version.

I am actually here to say I LOVE EARL!!! LOVE IT!!! Still don't find Jason attractive...but he's hot as a producer.
-kat

Tuesday, September 20, 2005 6:34:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yeah - and since I (still, for now) live in a state that doesn't do daylight savings time...I can record Earl for my son in half an hour, cause I forgot.
-kat

Tuesday, September 20, 2005 6:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home