Friday, October 21, 2005

Found my way upstairs and had a smoke,
Somebody spoke and I went into a dream

I woke up at 5am today. I couldn't sleep and ended up going out and wandering the streets. No i.d., no nothing. Probably not the smartest move, looking back. I must be stressed if I actually WALKED somewhere, especially when I'm not supposed to be walking at all.

What is there to do so early in the morning? Nothing really. So I went to the 7-11. Why the hell do they call it that when it's open 24 hours anyway? Why don't they just change the name to 24/7?

The day laborers were hanging out there, as they do every early morn. I read in the paper that one of them went nuts and stabbed another recently, so I kept my eye on those buggers.

When I came back I told the husband that I was totally stressed and it's killing me. He said, "If you're so stressed why didn't you get a day laborer to come do your heavy lifting?"

Dammit! Why didn't I think of that. Besides the stabbing part, that's not a bad idea.
.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jodi said...

Hang in there, Jenn. I hope things get better soon.

Saturday, October 22, 2005 7:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home