Monday, October 10, 2005

Hot diggity dog


My friend sKog's birthday is coming up. The boy loves hot dogs, what can I say. He even dressed up as one for Halloween last year!

So I found this very cool, retro-y kinda fabric, and made him a tablecloth, with yellow edging and a felt backing. It came out kinda cute, I think. I wanted to trick it out with a little pom pom trim, but I thought that would be too 'gay'. Well, how manly can make a hot dog tablecloth, anyway.

It looks low to the ground cause the only square table I had was the Kid's. But it kind of matches the mini chairs! I also made a matching dishtowel. I hope he likes it.

*click on the picture for a bigger view*
.

5 Comments:

Anonymous jenny vorwaller said...

i love that tablecloth! so sweet, the border is a great idea :)

Monday, October 10, 2005 9:56:00 AM  
Anonymous c.beans said...

Reminds me of the hot dogs that would dance during the drive-in commercials on "Grease". hee hee. It's cute! I also loooove the border.

Monday, October 10, 2005 10:06:00 AM  
Blogger foodiechickie said...

They are cool.

Monday, October 10, 2005 10:59:00 AM  
Blogger Jen14221 said...

You're so damn crafty!

Tuesday, October 11, 2005 7:41:00 AM  
Blogger Nanette said...

Cute!

Tuesday, October 11, 2005 9:04:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home