Friday, October 21, 2005

I may be the Mayor of Simpleton, but I know one thing and that's I love you

I have become dumb. I used to have half a brain. Now at 8 months pregnant, it's gone. Oh yeah.

Being at THE mall and all, I had to bring The Carvery home for the husband. So I went to order him the prime rib dinner. The counter person said, "Would you like the 6oz or the 9oz?" I said, "What's the difference?" She replied, "Um, three ounces."

Duh. I felt stupid. My mom said, "I was wondering why you asked that." I guess what I meant to say was - "Size wise, show me how much bigger one is than the other. On the plate. Convince me to spend the money." But it didn't come out that way. And I looked dumb.

Once this baby comes out, I better get my smarts back.
It's all I got.
.

3 Comments:

Blogger foodiechickie said...

Ahh XTC.

Friday, October 21, 2005 8:44:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No. The only smarts you're losing is thinking you looked dumb. She's lucky you're under doctor's orders and hormonal.

Just today I was reminiscing on a similar incident. Only in our case the woman seemed to want to duke it out upon our clarification.
-kat

Friday, October 21, 2005 4:00:00 PM  
Blogger Rokes said...

I love that song! The whole album is awesome...I'm going to go listen to it right now. ;)

Friday, October 21, 2005 10:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home