Friday, October 28, 2005

It's on the inside that counts

Dear Baby-inside-of-me,

I think we should see other people. It's been nice, but we are obviously not right for each other. Maybe if we separated for a bit, we could be friends again someday. Like in 6 weeks.

Your insistent need for attention by kicking my spleen 20 times a day is not only violent, but annoying. Not to mention the fact that I am either constantly sick or hungry around you.

I can tell you that your little brother-to-be is anxiously awaiting your arrival, cause he will get his normal, not-so-fat-able-to-lift-him-up-mommy, back again. He has also already named you Meatball or Bing Bong, whichever you prefer. I'm not a fan of either, frankly.

I will always love you, but let's take some time apart. Really. I'm not kidding. Get out of me. Thanks.

Love,
me
.

3 Comments:

Blogger susieq said...

Wow, 6 weeks left. Hopefully, it will fly by for you. It was nice to meet you drving down %rte*s(a.

Friday, October 28, 2005 10:37:00 AM  
Blogger Kristin said...

I so remember this feeling and sooooo feel for you Jenn.

Wishing great frenetic speed for your next 6 weeks...

Friday, October 28, 2005 10:51:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, you poor thing. This has to be 10 times worse than regular pregnancies. But still you are danged funny.

I vote for Meatwad or Brak for short.
-kat

Friday, October 28, 2005 3:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home