Thursday, October 27, 2005

Lemonheads

Why is it, that when you want something so badly, and then you finally get it, it can sometimes be, disappointing? I wanted this Lemonade shampoo for so long, I finally picked it up. I haven't used it yet, so I can't say I'm fully disappointed, but I do wonder why I don't read the labels while I'm standing right there in the store.

Just like the lemon lotion I bought that advises you "not to go into the sun" - this thing has it's own quirky warnings. Look closely.



"Prolonged use may cause irritation to skin and urinary tract." EEWWW! Ok, I get it, I should stay away from all things lemon.
.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jen14221 said...

So I guess you can use it as a shower gel...just try to keep it away from your schwoo. Also, don;t soak in it!

Thursday, October 27, 2005 4:46:00 AM  
Blogger Jodi said...

LOL at the word "schwoo!" Don't think I've heard that before!

Thursday, October 27, 2005 9:34:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Not for internal use". Well, it's just not your week is it.

When I was a young girl. Go ahead, make a crack - anyway, when I was a kid in the 70s, one of my mom's friends read the ingredients to Avon's Bubble Bath. It had formaldihyde (sp). That's how I found out what that was.

No, it's not in there anymore, unless it's under a different name.
-kat

Thursday, October 27, 2005 7:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home