Monday, October 24, 2005

Lock down

I went to Target today. Everything was Hallo-weenie. Still, it doesn't feel like Halloween to me, at all. I guess I'm not in the mood.

I went to the new Target again today. As I was leaving I noticed a sign that said - don't try and take the carts out of the parking lot, the wheels will lock. Or something like that. How awesome. My plan is to head on down there after dark, make my Sis-in-law get in the cart, while I push her full force towards the supposed lock lines, Jackass style. Let's see if that whole locking thing is bs or what.

Or not. I suppose a pregnant mugshot isn't that becoming.
.

4 Comments:

Blogger Nanette said...

Sunday is a great day for Target adventures!

Sunday, October 23, 2005 10:59:00 PM  
Blogger foodiechickie said...

Nothing to do with your post but Tito's Tacos were mentioned on Yes Dear.

Monday, October 24, 2005 9:36:00 AM  
Blogger Leslie said...

Those wheel things really work! Really! Trust me!

If you really want to be daring, try taking a cartload of kids and Target goods and try to go beyond the yellow line.

Do not go beyond the yellow line.

Monday, October 24, 2005 12:06:00 PM  
Anonymous c.beans said...

*police on fog horn to pregnant woman*

"PUT THE CART DOWN AND STEP AWAY FROM THE YELLOW LINE..."

Tuesday, October 25, 2005 3:42:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home