Friday, October 07, 2005

meat is murder

Well, I don't know where you live, but it's damn hot here. Like, summer hot. Like, bbq grilling hot.

So before the weather turns to cold lovely gray skies (my fave), here's a recipe which is great for bbq'ing. It's for Korean short ribs, aka kalbi. My secret ingredient? A can of Sprite. It sounds nutty, but I'm telling you, it makes the best tasting meat ever. And I am no fan of meat. Except when I'm pregnant. Then I'll jump the fence and stab a cow with a fork.
.

8 Comments:

Blogger Jen14221 said...

Wow, that looks good. Even at 10am. Will try soon!

Saturday, October 08, 2005 6:57:00 AM  
Blogger cessna said...

Yum. Just....yum. Today, however, at the Misfit's house, it's pot roast day. Oh well.

(heh heh... I called myself The Misfit...heh )

Saturday, October 08, 2005 9:25:00 AM  
Blogger Nanette said...

Yum! My dad used to make chili with Pepsi. And I think there's a recipe for Diet Coke chicken. :)

Saturday, October 08, 2005 9:51:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

On my computer you gotta catch the ingredient list before the second picture loads. I am so making that!
-kat

Monday, October 10, 2005 8:37:00 AM  
Anonymous c.beans said...

LOL - jump a fence and stab a cow? You'll make K's cousin cry with that comment. Dude - what a change from the days when it was torture to be sitting across from me and my medium-rare ribeye steak.

Monday, October 10, 2005 10:09:00 AM  
Blogger bRuiner said...

Rofl again :-)

I'll have to forward that recipe to my wife, cuz if *I* tried to do that, the kitchen would be on fire in no time flat :-)

Thanks

Monday, October 10, 2005 1:40:00 PM  
Anonymous sh'kava said...

oh man, now i like grind some kal bi, stay ono fo' reeb and mac salad...

Friday, October 14, 2005 10:06:00 AM  
Anonymous Milo said...

Pretty effective information, lots of thanks for the article.
Montreal airport | Victoria flights | furniture stores

Tuesday, February 28, 2012 7:21:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home