Saturday, October 15, 2005

Now hear this - SUCK IT.

God, my throat hurts from yelling/laughing so hard. I went to the old folks house to visit. My Kid walked up to Grandpa and handed him a cracker.

Gramps: "What's this?"
Jenn: "He gave you a cracker."
Gramps: "A what?"
Jenn: "A cracker."
Gramps: "Send it back to her?"
Jenn: "A CRACKER. A CRACK--ER."
Gramps: "Suck it?"

Mind you, this is right after THIS conversation:

Jenn: "The Kid likes mandarin oranges from a can."
O.G.: "From where?"
Jenn: "A can. Of oranges."
O.G.: "Where is that?"
Jenn: "Can. CAN. C.A.N. CAN."
O.G.: "I've never been there."
Jenn: "CAN, GODDAMIT! CAN CAN CAN CAN! That's it. I can't take it anymore, I'm taking you to get a hearing test."
O.G.: "OH NO! They're just going to tell me that I need a hearing aid."
Jenn: "You think?"
.

4 Comments:

Blogger Leslie said...

This reminds me of talking to my dad! Very funny, yet very frustrating at the same time! :)

Saturday, October 15, 2005 8:58:00 PM  
Blogger margalit said...

What is it about old folks that they can't hear anything you say unless you threaten them with a hearing test. THAT they hear just fine!

Saturday, October 15, 2005 10:49:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least everyone still has their eyes.
-kat

I snorted when Grandpa got suck it out of cracker.

Sunday, October 16, 2005 8:06:00 PM  
Blogger mipmup said...

lol!

Monday, October 17, 2005 10:28:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home