Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Now I would do most anything
to get you back by my side

Now that my SIL is here, the Kid is all about her. It used to be "MOMMY MOMMY," now he no longer loves me. Boys. Another girl comes along and suddenly they're over you. Poo. Fickle monkey.

We'll see how this second Kid is. We have a name. Yes, we do. And I'm pretty darn sure we're sticking to it. I have 7 weeks to retract that statement, mind you. I didn't take my own advice and I told some people what we chose. Mistake. As I said before, it's best to keep these things to yourself because people always have shit to say about it. Hey, if you don't like the name I picked, push your own Kid out of your body is all I'm saying.

All I can tell you is, it's better than my mother's brilliant suggestion of JOCK. Yes. As in itch, or strap. She was serious.
.

5 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

Never tell your names. Everyone else and their stupid, mindless, opinions can go f**k themselves. Or is that too harsh? Love your blog, by the way.

Monday, October 17, 2005 10:11:00 PM  
Blogger mipmup said...

this post cracked me up.

Tuesday, October 18, 2005 8:22:00 AM  
Blogger bRuiner said...

JOCK would go on to be a pro-bowl NFL star, showering you in multi-million dollar homes and free pizza. Now look what you've done :-)

Tuesday, October 18, 2005 9:41:00 AM  
Anonymous c.beans said...

You're mom is going the way of your O.G. I'm tellin' ya...

Tuesday, October 18, 2005 5:37:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please tell me she meant Jacques. Still not good, but not Jock.
-kat

Wednesday, October 19, 2005 3:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home