Thursday, October 20, 2005

Now where am I going to keep my loose change?

After my hospital incident, I'm a little depressed and kind of weepy. Nothing ice cream can't cure, I'm sure. I think the Kid doesn't love me anymore cause I can't pick him up and carry him around like I used to. He doesn't even ask me anymore. So depressing. I've scarred him for life.

Yesterday my nurse who "talked funny," told me a few rules, before I left:

1. Keep hydrated.
2. Don't lift heavy things.
3. Don't stick things in your vag*na.


Sound advice. Sound advice, indeed.
.

9 Comments:

Blogger Jen14221 said...

Hee!

Thursday, October 20, 2005 5:56:00 AM  
Blogger foodiechickie said...

Sound advice indeed.

Thursday, October 20, 2005 7:46:00 AM  
Blogger Nanette said...

Your title is hilarious, now that I've figured out what it was referring to. :)

Hope all is well!

Thursday, October 20, 2005 9:28:00 AM  
Blogger joyce said...

OMG! - that's so funny!

Thursday, October 20, 2005 10:34:00 AM  
Anonymous myra said...

Wha? My god, what does she tell male patients?

Thursday, October 20, 2005 12:46:00 PM  
Blogger mipmup said...

yep. gotta avoid that at all costs. (sheesh!)

Thursday, October 20, 2005 3:02:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, I know you've lifted heavy things during this pregancy. You don't post a lot on your hydration so I'm not really sure.

I guess I'm trying to figure out if she was advising you against things she thought you might do or if she says that to all the girls.
-kat

Before you could help yourself, did you ask her where you were going to keep your loose change?

Thursday, October 20, 2005 7:29:00 PM  
Blogger Giao said...

Oh Jenn, I am worried about you. I like that your humor is still intact, depressed and unable to stick things in your vag.

Take good care of you. Drink up! I hear tea is good! =)

Thursday, October 20, 2005 8:34:00 PM  
Blogger alexis said...

Number 3 is how you got in this predicament! Where was this advice 8 months ago? :)

Friday, October 21, 2005 6:59:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home