Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Playing the Angel

DM's single for Precious & Fragile comes out today. Something about that song felt very emotional. Good sources have told me that Martin wrote it for his two kids, since he is going through a divorce.

Like a freak, I have been calling KROQ every time I'm in the car. No that wasn't me causing the backup on the freeway. I was trying desperately to win tickets to see them in November.

How can I not go see my favorite band in the whole world? Well, it's not like I can't go buy tickets, I just know I shouldn't, since it's days before this second Kid is supposed to make an appearance. Somehow I feel like if I WIN the tickets, then it's justified that I can go. Don't argue with my crazy monkey logic.
.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jodi said...

Your logic makes perfect sense to me! Good luck winning tickets!

Tuesday, October 11, 2005 10:26:00 AM  
Anonymous Marvin said...

link

this site

check this

check this

here

here

here

this site

here

Monday, January 16, 2012 10:17:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home