Sunday, October 23, 2005

Power station

I went to heaven today. Well - heaven for a 2 year old. We drove 35 miles to THE Thomas Train store out at the mall. The Kid LOVES the goddam trains. You should have seen the kids in that store, they were all over those things. My Kid is pretty well behaved, the other ones can go to hell. They were pushing and taking his trains. He just kinda stood back. I hope he doesn't go postal one day.

I bought him a few trains for Christmas, since last year we bought him NOTHING. I felt bad. Anyway, this store has a sale only twice a year where everything is like 20% off. And if you know anything about Thomas trains, that right there is a bargain. Those little bastards cost $20 a piece! Unbelievable. The Kid literally plays with them for hours. Whatever makes him happy.

All I know is, the show sucks ass. Those trains are all a-holes and they must have stock full of "angry train" faces, cause they are always pissed at each other. If there is a lesson in this show, I have no idea what it is.

I was very proud that my Kid wasn't one of those that screamed his bloody head off when it was time to leave. Like I said, I love my kid, other people's kids - me - not a fan.
.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nanette said...

As stereotypical as it is, I love it when little boys have a whole-hearted love for trains or trucks, and little girls suddenly love dolls and the idea of being a princess.

Saturday, October 22, 2005 10:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home