Monday, October 03, 2005

Rabies!

Why do I hate other people's kids, you ask? Because some bastard child BIT MY KID'S FACE, at the park today, dammit!

My son is very passive. When other children take his toys, he doesn't complain, he just goes with the flow. (Obviously, he does not take after me.)

My mother in law took him to the park. She said this boy took my Kid's ball, and the boy's aunt told him to apologize. So he "hugged" my Kid, but didn't let go. Then my Kid started screaming. When the boy finally did let go - turns out he had BIT my Kid's FACE. Just great. I blame children's awful behaviors on their stupid ass parents.

I am pissed off, and my Kid has an awful mark on his cheek.

Is it wrong to want to beat down a small child? Yes, but I'm ticked. Bastard kids.
.

7 Comments:

Blogger steven edward streight said...

Human bites are dangerous and difficult to diagnose.

When the teeth marks are recorded, it's better than fingerprints for finding the perp.

You should go bite his mother.

Maybe that biting child is a cannibal. It's the rage with Harry Potter fans now, eating their enemies.

Sunday, October 02, 2005 11:19:00 PM  
Blogger foodiechickie said...

That's horrible Jenn. I would want to bite them back too.

Monday, October 03, 2005 9:34:00 AM  
Blogger Will said...

I'd go kick some todler ass.

Monday, October 03, 2005 2:30:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I must be the only old parent. Or clueless adult that doesn't think they're going to try to chew a hunk out of someone's face.

But I remember when that happened to my kid in child care and they tried to not tell me. Yeah - I'm with ya. They ended up being life long enemies and my son still remembers it.
-kat

Monday, October 03, 2005 4:03:00 PM  
Blogger mipmup said...

future star of "the apprentice."

Monday, October 03, 2005 7:54:00 PM  
Blogger justJENN said...

Will, I'd hire you for a hit. If only you could spell "toddler."

Tuesday, October 04, 2005 2:35:00 AM  
Blogger Jen14221 said...

Smackdown at the playground

Tuesday, October 04, 2005 5:06:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home