Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Super baby

Oh for god's sakes. Nick Cage has named his kid Kal-el. Um - that's the birthname of Superman, by the way. While I'm all for loving something enough to be a super fan, I think it highly unfair to lay that down upon a kid for life.

It's funny and all to talk about, but to do it? That takes guts, man. That is why I have to make sure I'm not totally drugged, when they ask for a name at the hospital. I'M IN CHARGE, let's not forget that.

The husband was all about JESUS with the first Kid, and I put a nix on that immediately. This time around he's all about the rappers. And God knows you're not going hear me at the playground yelling: "Tupac, come to mommy."
.

7 Comments:

Blogger Nanette said...

Does that mean Ol' Dirty Bastard is out of the question? What about Big Baby Jesus!!??? That way husband will be extra happy!

Monday, October 03, 2005 11:59:00 PM  
Blogger joyce said...

your rants make me laugh!

Tuesday, October 04, 2005 9:46:00 AM  
Blogger Will said...

at least this Kal-El doesn't have Marlon Brando as a father.

"Son of Jor-El, bow down before me"

Tuesday, October 04, 2005 9:51:00 AM  
Blogger foodiechickie said...

Yeah I heard that on the news this morning and thank God my husband rolled his eyes also. Funny post. But I imagine you yelling out "Diddy come here now!"

Tuesday, October 04, 2005 12:11:00 PM  
Anonymous c.beans said...

Cage is Kar-Azay!

oh c'mon...like you weren't playin' rap for the 1st child even before he was outta your belly! Do the rap name...do it...I triple dog dare ya. :)

hehe - j/k

Tuesday, October 04, 2005 2:01:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought Brando right off too.

Snoop? Ice -fill-in-the-blank?

Ice Ice Baby
-kat

Tuesday, October 04, 2005 3:42:00 PM  
Blogger Yvett said...

Oh, man. I'm just laughing. I don't even know what to comment. LOL!

Tuesday, October 04, 2005 7:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home