Monday, October 31, 2005

You know the way it twists and turns,
changing colors, spinning yarns

I love Halloween cause I get to carve pumpkins! Course this year I had do something easy, what with the "don't stand up for more than 15 minutes" rule, imposed on me by the doctor. Which I'm totally going to follow starting tomorrow, I swear.

So that means nothing as elaborate as the "Jenn" or "Kyle" pumpkins of years past. So I looked around for simple graphic images that I could use. I found this one and had it cut open and done in under and hour.

Oh well, maybe next year I'll do the kid's faces. For now, this will have to do. It's Batman!




Click HERE for all pumpkin-y goodness.
.

4 Comments:

Blogger Nanette said...

Very cool! The Batman theme immediately popped into my head, which if I'm still singing in an hour from now, you're busted!

Tuesday, November 01, 2005 9:23:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

With the light, it even looks like classic 1930's style Batman. Love that!

They made trick or treating in my town Saturday this year - I already had plans. grrrr. I love handing out candy to the kids and I was gonna be Courtney Love.
-kat

p.s. Go Lay Down!

Tuesday, November 01, 2005 3:00:00 PM  
Blogger justJENN said...

If you were going to be Courtney Love, then by candy you must mean "pills".

Tuesday, November 01, 2005 3:24:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You say that like it's a bad thing. Why does everyone judge me (she shrieks uncontrollably). I'M THE GREATEST MOM EVER!!!
-kat

Wednesday, November 02, 2005 6:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home