Thursday, October 06, 2005

You're eating crazy cheese,
like you'd think I'm from Paris

We are going to Buca di Beppo this weekend to thank my mother in law for her 5 week stay, and to celebrate my husband finishing his one month deadline. Now maybe we'll get to spend some time together, although probably not since he loves Spider Solitaire more than me.

O.G. has made it known that no matter what, she will ONLY be eating spaghetti and meatballs when we go. She is a goddam liar. I know when the food comes she will be all over it. However, I plan to hold her to this ridiculous proclaimation, since she INSISTED on repeating it to me no less than three times.

We will be ordering at least 4 different dishes and if she reaches for any of them I have instructed everyone in the family to feel free to punch her in the face.
.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's all fun til O.G. gets it in the face. You better make sure she doesn't have that letter opener on her. After she puts all your eyes out she can call the O.G. abuse line. That is, if she can read it because none of you will be able to help her. Oh, that and the dried blood.
-kat

Thursday, October 06, 2005 8:45:00 PM  
Blogger bRuiner said...

ROFL...

My suggestions are Lemon Chicken and Stuffed Shells! O.G. can not resist!

Monday, October 10, 2005 1:37:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home