Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Big deal

I reached into my drawer and pulled out a small pair of underwear. I wondered whose they were. Turns out, they used to be mine. USED TO BE, as in 9 months ago, when I USED TO be skinny(-er). Good lord.

It just reminded me that my good friend asked me to be her maid of honor in her wedding next year. That gives me a good 10 months to lose all this baby weight and grow my hair out long.

Still. With the first Kid I was actually 20 pounds heavier at this stage. 20 pounds?? Yikes. So hopefully I'll get back to normal by the wedding. Wait. Does that entail not eating ice cream? Forget it. I'll just take my chances.
.

2 Comments:

Anonymous c.beans said...

At least you have a chance at losin' some weight. I've had these thighs since I was born! Well, maybe not - but since I started playing the game that all little girls should be warned about before they play it...soccer...my thighs have been huge ever since... =( And they got no plans to get any smaller any time soon. whaaaah

Tuesday, November 15, 2005 3:59:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh honey, you wait til you have to buy new undies because you've outgrown yours and you have no baby for an excuse.
-kat

Tuesday, November 15, 2005 4:45:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home