Friday, November 18, 2005

deck the halls

Done and done.

I have decorated the house for Christmas. Oh stop moaning. I know it's not even Thanksgiving yet, but I'm trying to beat this kid to the punch, but he just won't come out. So I'm going to go ahead and start Christmas early, with or without him.

I also bought two totally unnecessary but totally rad things at the craft store today. A sticker machine (makes ANYTHING into stickers) and a ribbon organizer. Could I have made my own ribbon organizer out of a shoe box? Of course. But why should I when I have a perfectly good 40% off coupon at my disposal?

Will I go to hell for saying this? I kinda want a fake xmas tree this year. *gasp*. I dunno. It seems easy to just pull that sh*t out of a box and then put it back. Course there's the storage issue. Of which we have none.

The husband says I'll lose interest and go back to a 'real' tree next year. Guess what. I've come to the end of this post...and I've lost interest already.

.

7 Comments:

Blogger bRuiner said...

Anything huh?? hrm.... can it make a sticker out of a boy who swims faster than a shark?

Friday, November 18, 2005 9:28:00 AM  
Blogger justJENN said...

Yes. Yes it can.

Friday, November 18, 2005 12:38:00 PM  
Blogger alexis said...

Dang, I just bought a ribbon dispenser today at the HomeGoods store for $14.99. Where did you get that one? It's much better!

Friday, November 18, 2005 1:15:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

But wait a minute Jenn. Can it make a sticker out of Boob Glitter? Even if it has been on Joy's face?
-kat

Friday, November 18, 2005 2:54:00 PM  
Blogger Jodi said...

Can it make a sticker out of the world's tallest midget?

Friday, November 18, 2005 3:12:00 PM  
Anonymous jenn said...

OMG, I have to get one of those.

Friday, November 18, 2005 4:35:00 PM  
Blogger Nanette said...

Hmmm...jenn hasn't posted today. I wonder if she's gone into labor!

Saturday, November 19, 2005 5:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home