Thursday, November 03, 2005

The district sleeps alone tonight after the bars turn out their lights

Rather than talk about my insatiable need to watch Laguna Beach, (seriously why is Jason such an ass?), I will instead tell you three things have happened in the last few weeks.

1. My tummy is HUGE.
2. My face has become ugly.
3. My computer is now in my bedroom.

While the first two will supposedly go away in the next few weeks, that last one is permanent. All the office/craft stuff is now right next to my bed. It's cramped, but if I wanted to, I could roll out of bed, check my email and roll back. Which I suppose is convenient since I am "supposed" to be on bedrest.

As if I don't have enough sleep problems, it also means that I get to struggle falling asleep while my husband plays computer games all night. Now I wake up at 3am and yell at him to "GO TO SLEEP," without once getting out of my comfy bed. As you know, light, sound and a not perfectly made bed, all make for a cranky-Jenn. Sid Meier can kiss my ass.
.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Jason IS an ass ... but there's a small part of me (the part that always liked the bad boy, a la Jordan Catalano) that still kinda roots for him. Is that wrong?

Thursday, November 03, 2005 9:26:00 AM  
Blogger anne said...

I swear, me and my cousin talk about LC, Jason and all them AS IF we knew them. I quietly root for LC, unrequited love is the worst.

Thursday, November 03, 2005 9:36:00 AM  
Blogger Nanette said...

I agree - Jason is an ass. But LC is also an ass for putting up with it. (I hear they're still together, despite his obvious lack of disrespect.)

And I'm sorry to hear about your "pregnancy mask." I'm also sad that, according to that article, brunettes are more prone to it. Apparently blondes do have more fun.

Thursday, November 03, 2005 9:36:00 AM  
Blogger Jen14221 said...

It's chloasma, and I still have it, two years later. You can see a picture of it here:

http://jen14221.typepad.com/random_daily_thoughts/2005/08/so_my_modeling_.html

Thursday, November 03, 2005 12:11:00 PM  
Blogger alexis said...

Jason kissing Jessica right in front of LC. What? Nooo... how shocking. Boy, I didn't see tht one coming.

I used that part of the show to explain to my tween daughters about reasons not to date in high school since most boys are asses.

Friday, November 04, 2005 3:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home