Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Dwight: 'As Lex Luthor said to his father, "You have no idea what I'm capable of."'

I say this every week, I swear the Office makes me cringe. But...I...love...it. Dwight psyching himself up in the stairwell scared me.

So...for those of you following at home, was that the season finale of Laguna Beach or what? I'm kind of over this show and wonder if it will be like that British documentary "7 UP" where they follow kid's lives and go and check on the kids years later to see what they're up to. I think they are up to "42 UP" now with those documentaries. Amazing.

Anyhow, back to meaningless crap, LC and Stephen should just get married already. But I'm sure they'll just spend the rest of their lives being in love with each other and get married to other people. Oh well. We'll see how season 3 goes...

This post was meaningless as well. I just wanted an excuse to put this picture up. Cause it made me laugh.

.

4 Comments:

Blogger foodiechickie said...

Really is the best show now on TV.

Wednesday, November 16, 2005 7:04:00 AM  
Blogger alexis said...

Was it sad that I actually teared up during the Laguna finale? I mean get a grip already. I do have to say, I thought the preview for "The Hills" looks prett damn good! Can't wait!

Wednesday, November 16, 2005 1:02:00 PM  
Blogger anne said...

Today my sister thought it was Friday, and my perfect response: "What are you.. Dwight?!?"

Thursday, November 17, 2005 2:14:00 PM  
Anonymous Augustine said...

Thank you for the article, very worthwhile material.
Riddex | i heater | flex seal

Wednesday, March 14, 2012 12:48:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home