Wednesday, November 09, 2005

golfer: "What's his handicap?"
Earl: "Oh, he's just slow."


Ok. So this whole post is about tv. I haven't watched in a while and I finally got around to clearing out the tivo.

The Office.
Aw, Jim and Pam listening to the iPod together. I never want this show to end. Never ever.

My Name is Earl.
God I love this show. And not just cause I heart Jason Lee, bigtime. I don't know how much longer they can keep this up, but I still laugh and laugh. AND he's hosting SNL this weekend...with Foo Fighters!! Jason Lee and Dave Grohl?? Yay for two of my fave tall-dark-haired men.

Everybody Hates Chris.
I like this show. The dad cracks me up, he's so cheap. Two Musketeers bars. Hilarious.

Laguna Beach.
Good lord. I am not 12 years old, but I can't stop watching this.

Boondocks:
So I was kind of disappointed in Boondocks. Maybe cause I waited so long for it to come on tv. Well, maybe not disappointed, considering I laughed really hard through a lot of it. All I know is, next week, it's all about R.Kelly peeing on people. That's good stuff.
.

5 Comments:

Blogger foodiechickie said...

TV rules. Nothing to be ashamed of. And so pysched to see Jason Lee on SNL.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005 6:55:00 AM  
Blogger Yvett said...

Maybe you can name your baby Pilot Inspektor as a tribute to Jason Lee!

Yeah, I was cracking up with The Office last night. The whole time they were in Chili's was too funny.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005 8:02:00 AM  
Blogger Jodi said...

I love Earl too! I laugh so hard watching that show. We watched it on Tivo last night and then rewound and watched parts of it again. "The world's tallest midget" bit cracked me up.

I liked Boondocks, but my husband was disappointed. He didn't like the animation style or the voice casting. Oh well, he doesn't have to watch it with me.

Do you watch Extras? That's another one that has be lauging myself right off of the couch.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005 12:40:00 PM  
Blogger Nanette said...

I've watched and enjoyed all of those but Boondocks. I'll have to catch that one. Last night's Office was freakin' hilarious, as always.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005 3:31:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So I got confused. Do we get double Earl next tuesday or is it saturday and then JL is hosting SNL.

Monday they had double Arrested Development - finally. It's getting funny again. But I like Tuesdays better. Tallest midget. Smallest giant.

Got Devils Rejects. Not as scary as 1000 Corpses, but tons better.
-kat

Wednesday, November 09, 2005 6:52:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home